- We do not currently have openings for full-time teaching positions for the 2017-18 school year. If you would like to be considered for substitute teaching or for possibly joining our staff in the 2018-19 school year, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Custodial/Maintenance - 1 full-time position available. See Job Description here. Applications due May 31st.
Are you passionate about innovative education?
As a teacher or faculty member at PRIDE Prep, you will be involved in an innovative model of education that offers students a personalized learning environment, a hands-on approach, and the opportunity to direct their education.
You’ll get to be a coach and a mentor, helping students identify their passions and achieve success in school, in college and in life. We are looking for teachers and faculty who are passionate about the PRIDE Prep model.
If you are interested in receiving more information about PRIDE Prep or would like to join our team, see the application process below or send us an email!
- Review the relevant Job Description and Employment Application.
- Send your application, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an initial phone interview.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to work at PRIDE Prep?
PRIDE Prep school is for 6th - 12th grade students. We currently serve students in grades 6-8 in the 2016-17 school year. Each year we add a new incoming 6th grade class, and hire teachers accordingly.
We are looking for highly relational staff who love to get involved in taking on new, innovative projects. Each year we may have a number of openings that range from Operations to Certificated Teachers.
Where is PRIDE Prep located?
We are located at 811 E. Sprague Ave, Suite A. This space offers a unique learning environment with quick access to downtown Spokane and the University District, as well as being a convenient distance from each of our local neighborhoods to facilitate swift transportation for our students.
Do I have to be certificated to teach at PRIDE Prep?
Yes. As a public school in the state of Washington, all our teachers are required to hold a current Washington State Teaching Certificate and meet requirements for highly qualified staff.