We feel that having a standard of dress promotes unity, professionalism, high expectations, and equality and inclusion for all students. All Pride Prep students are required to follow our school dress code every day of the week.
Students arriving to school without an appropriate uniform will be asked to contact their parent/guardian to make corrections as needed. Until the proper uniform correction is made, students will be withheld from class or sent home and will have to make the time up after school.
What to wear
- Uniform shirts must be purchased from us directly. Items are now available for purchase at our Pride Store.
- Dress pants, skirt, or shorts that are black, khaki, brown, or grey — or jeans.
- Coats (these must always be taken off indoors)
- Sneakers, flats, or sandals that cover the toes (no open toe shoes of any kind)
- Athletic shoes for fitness
What not to wear
- Yoga pants or joggers
- Sweatpants (or anything that looks like sweats)
- Leggings (unless under a skirt or dress)
- Gym shorts
- Garments with offensive sayings or inappropriate words or logos such as those related to drugs, alcohol or tobacco
- High heels
- Shower shoes or "sliders"
- Open toed shoes or sandles
- Hats or bandannas of any kind